Downfall FES Re:Boot
A downloadable game for Windows
To celebrate the 5th Anniversary of the Downfall FES series, Downfall FES Re:Boot is on sale for 55% off until March 28th!
When you must leave the only place you have ever called home to finish the final wish of a fallen friend, can you survive the trials of a post-apocalyptic world on the way?
Enter the world of Downfall FES Re:Boot, to embark on a journey to finish the request given to Amadeous, the game's protagonist, by his dead friend and mentor. Along the way, he'll face many dangers and trials- from thugs and punks, to a mysterious look-a-like, and more...
Relive the story of the classic Downfall FES, a game that was available on the Nintendo 3DS's RPG Maker FES Player, with revamped graphics, map design, puzzles, audio, and battle mechanics in this remake, made using RPG Maker MV! Changes include:
- The number of usable special abilities have increased from 45 to a now massive 130+!
- Two new locales: The Azure Spire and Brjóst's Domain!
- Two new end-game super-bosses, both of which are found in the new locales, to test your skills even further! There may even be bonus obtainable allies and equipment for clearing them...
What Is This "Tower Investor's Edition"?
The Tower Investor's Edition is a collector's edition version of Downfall FES Re:Boot. Besides the game, the Tower Investor's Edition comes with the following:
- All of the player's save files in the game will all start their adventure with 35 Legend Potions, 35 Legend-ades, 35 Caradashia, 10 Forbidden Books, and 2,990,000 gold in their inventory.
- A bonus folder that contains "data cards" that contain detailed at-a-glance information about all 31 bosses in the game.
- A bonus folder that contains wallpapers based on the game's title screen in various resolutions for both PC and mobile devices.
Not Ready To Buy?
Then give the free demo version a try that was originally released for the RPG Maker Web forum's 28th Birthday Release Something event! (Please note that the Demo version is somewhat different in appearance, as it uses a almost 10-month+ old outdated build of the game, so some things will be very different than the full version).
The series has its very own Discord server, where you can talk to the developer, the voice actors, and other players of the series! You can join it here!
The following minimum specifications are required to fully enjoy this game:
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Storage: 158MB or more (for the Demo version)/211MB or more (for the standard edition)/218MB or more (for the Tower Investor's Editon)
- This game is currently only supported in English.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.45 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.